Engineers Australia plays an important role in promoting engineering excellence and the contribution engineering makes to the community.
The Australian Engineering Excellence Awards (AEEA) Canberra 2016 program seeks to identify, recognise and reward outstanding achievement in the practice of engineering and service to the profession.
The AEEA Canberra Awards 2016 is the premier event for the profession. The night promotes industry excellence across engineering projects and engineering professionals.
Excellence Award Winner
- Thredbo Valley Cycle Track, Bridges 4 and 5 (Murtagh Bond Structures Buro)
- Constitution Avenue Upgrade (SMEC)
- Majura Parkway (Territory and Municipal Services Directorate – ACT Government and Procurement and Capital Works – ACT Government)
Individual Award Winners
- Engineering Associate of the Year: Nicholas Clarke AFIEAust CEngA EngExec NER
- Young Professional Engineer of the Year: Michael Hill MIEAust CPEng NER
National Events Team
02 9410 5613